WHAT IS FORMULA 7?
Fire and Smoke Suppressant
Formula 7 is a nitrogen enriched mixture of organic substances in liquid concentrate form that is designed, when added to water, to extinguish a broad spectrum of fires and fire-related hazards. Formula 7 is environmentally safe, non-corrosive, non-toxic, and biodegradable as measured by conventional standards. Packaged in a compact 16 oz canister, Pyrocap Formula 7 is an easy-to-use fire supressant designed to estinguish small fires before they get out of control. Its greatest strength is the ability to reduce toxic smoke and absorb large amounts of heat.
Formula 7 is:
- A multi-purpose personal spot fire extinguisher
- Faster and more effective than competing products
- Completely emulsifies petroleum products reducing the chance of re-ignition
- Estinguishes Class D fires (burning metal) where other products intensify the fire
- Quickly penetrates the source of Class A fires to stop heat generation
- Great for home, workshop, vehicles, and much more
- Non- Toxic
- Easy to Use
- 100% Biodegradable
- Environmentally Safe
- Air Powered
- No CFCs
- Sprays in any position
WHY USE IT?
Pyrocap Formula 7 is a cleaner and more effective solution for tackling common combustible fires. Formula 7 is tested and approved for use on residential common combustible fires such as wood, paper, plastics, furnishings, and fabrics. Unlike traditional A, B, and C dry chemical extinguishers Formula 7 provides a more gentle application to the fire. Its advanced formula instantly extinguishes the flames, provides exceptional cooling and wetting properties. It is cleaner and has an extended discharge time allowing you more time to fight the fire.
- High-heat absorption and advanced cooling properties quickly extinguish flames
- Leaves behind little residue for fast, easy clean-up
- Extended discharge gives you ample time to fight the fire
FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Clean Up
- Ecologically Safe
Garages, work areas, bedrooms, cars, trucks, trailers, RV’s, offices, fireplaces, campsites, pleasure boats, barbecues, stables, farm equipment, and rubber tires.
Tested and used by PROFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTERS
Contents approved by U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, U.S. Dept. of Interior and Federal Aviation Administration